What Personal Information are we collecting?
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
The personal information that we collect about you includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Your name, address, phone number and email address,
- Credit or debit-card information, information about your bank account number and sort code or other banking information,
- Your contact with us such as email correspondence and any other records of any contact you have with us,
- Your Account information such as scores achieved in relation to any Assessments that you have undertaken, your CPD record any other information to do with your Account.
How do we collect your Personal Information?
You may be asked to provide your personal information anytime you are in contact with EPS Learning.
We collect your personal information when you:
- register with us to open an Account, or someone registers an Account on your behalf,
- buy a Video from us (including buying Videos online or over the phone),
- subscribe to news alerts and other services from us, or
- visit or browse our Website.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We may use and analyse your Personal Information to:
- process your registration for an Account with us,
- process and complete any order in respect of Videos you have purchased from us,
- keep you informed generally about new Videos and other services unless you do not want to receive our marketing messages,
- allow you access to any Videos or other services you have purchased from us,
- maintain your CPD record,
- respond to any questions or concerns that you may have about using our Website, Videos or other services that we may provide from time to time.
EPS Learning will not use or share the Personal Information provided to us online in ways unrelated to those described above without first letting you know and offering you a choice.
Protection of Personal Information
EPSLearning is committed to ensuring the security of your Personal Information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of your Personal Information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
EPS Learning strives to keep your Personal Information accurate. We will provide you with access to your Personal Information via your Account page, so that you may update or correct your Personal Information.
We will store your Personal Information for as long as we have to in accordance with applicable law. If there is no legal requirement, we will only store your Personal Information for as long as we need it.
Your Privacy Rights
You can write to us at any time to get a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you. You can do this by contact us through the "Contact Us' page on our Website. We will charge you £10 to cover the cost of providing this information.
If you believe we are holding inaccurate information about you, please contact our customer services team (through the 'Contact Us' page on our Website) so we can correct it.
If you no longer want to receive marketing messages from us, please tell us by contacting our customer services team and you will be 'opted out'. (You can contact customer services through the 'Contact Us' page on our Website.) You can choose to opt out of all marketing communications or to opt out of marketing in one of several ways (such as email, text, phone or post).
EPS Learning, January 2011