Coach Digital Compass
- Supplemental Instruction & Practice
- Grades 3–8
- Tiers 1 & 2
- Digital Format
Get Total Curriculum Support with Complete ELA & Math Instruction and Digital Practice
Coach Digital Compass® Enhanced provides instruction and practice for reteaching, reinforcement, and remediation in grades 3–8. The all-in-one standards-based instruction and assessment solution is 100% online. Additional resources are available for grades 1 and 2.
Supplement Core Instruction with an Expansive Library of Standards-Aligned Resources
Coach Digital Compass Enhanced Library offers more than 4,500 printable, assignable lessons with an unrivaled depth and breadth of standards-aligned ELA and math content for teacher-led or independent student learning. The Library also includes resources that make it easy to meet the needs of your students, school, and district.
Create Custom Assignments and Assessments for ELA and Math
Creating an assessment is easier than ever. With more than 6,400 questions, the Coach Digital Compass Enhanced Assessment Builder offers the power and flexibility to build custom assignments and assessments that meet your classroom needs. Based on student assessment scores, actionable reports continuously inform instruction, recommending Library resources for additional practice and remediation as needed:
- Enables you to create assignments from any grade level to target student learning gaps.
- Includes tech-enhanced item types to prepare students for state assessments.
- Allows you to view and modify the assessment as it is being created, and to customize it for your specific classroom needs.
Keep Your Students on Track with Actionable Reporting
Actionable reporting enables you to see what standards need more attention from a class or student and suggests which library resources will help students who fall below the score you set for any assignment:
- The Cumulative Standards Report aggregates student scores by standard providing valuable insights into students’ progress throughout the school year.
- The Assignment Report recommends additional lessons for instruction and practice for reteaching.
- The Teacher Dashboard provides student and class alerts that show where students are struggling and recommends resources.
Ongoing Support Makes Implementation Easy
- Onboarding and ongoing teacher support and a virtual walkthrough for an administrator at every school.
- Usage reports and check-ins throughout the school year.
- Technical support for teachers and administrators to resolve issues and provide the best experience possible.
Get Up to Full Speed Faster with a Virtual Professional Development Package
Includes practical and effective strategies for:
- Smoothly navigating between foundational and grade-level skills.
- Filling student learning gaps.
- Accessing the robust item bank and digital practice material for progress monitoring.
- Aligning lessons to meet the needs of your class, a small group, or an individual student.
Coach Digital Compass Highlights
- Standards-Based Instruction and Practice to Reinforce Student Skills and Knowledge
- 100% Online
- Standards-Aligned Content Library for ELA and Math
- Assessment Builder
- Actionable Reporting
- State specific versions available for AZ, FL, GA, NC, NY, OK, PA, SC, TN, and TX
- Professional Development and Ongoing Support
Explore Our Coach Digital Compass Interactive Demo Site
Discover the Coach Digital Compass program with our interactive demo site. In this hands-on experience, you can explore and see firsthand how Coach Digital Compass supports on-level learning, acceleration, and remediation. Sign up for your interactive demo today by submitting the form below.
Coach Digital Compass is not available for homeschool or private home use.