Best Practices in Reading
- Comprehension & Vocabulary Program
- Grades 1–8
- Tiers 1 & 2
- Print Format
Easy-to-Use Reading Series Helps Boost Comprehension
Best Practices in Reading provides targeted instruction, in-depth text analysis, and open-ended questions that will help your students improve their reading comprehension. This series is the perfect supplement to your reading program. These workbooks engage students with high-interest, full color, fiction and nonfiction passages. Help your students make meaning from texts and grow their skills through modeled and guided practice. Includes free digital resources, including graphic organizers and reading passages, which are great to use for lesson starters and for modeling instruction.
Engage Students with High-Interest Content and Simple-to-Use Lessons
- Questions with every selection provide many opportunities for critical thinking.
- Each lesson includes both fiction and nonfiction passages for comparing across texts.
Best Practices in Reading Highlights
- Easy-to-use supplemental support builds reading comprehension.
- Lessons teach comprehension strategies and require writing summaries.
- Teacher’s Guide with two pages of instruction and support accompanies every lesson, plus an answer key.
- Targeted lessons cover comparing texts, main idea, identifying details, and so much more.
- Access writing activities, vocabulary words, descriptions of genres, valuable graphic organizers, and two practice tests.
- Ideal for multilingual learners.